"On the loose to climb a mountain,

On the loose where I am free.

On the loose to live my life, the way I think my life should be,

For I've only got a moment and a whole world yet to see.

I'll be looking for tomorrow on the loose..."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

ALIVE

For those of you who know me well, you know that I love quotes. So I thought I would share one of my favorite quotes with you. Maybe you will enjoy it as much as I do…

“The most visible creators I know of are those artists whose medium is life itself. The ones who express the inexpressible - without brush, hammer, clay, or guitar. They neither paint nor sculpt - their medium is being. Whatever their presence touches has increased life. They see and don't have to draw. They are the artists of being alive.” J. Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment