"On the loose to climb a mountain,

On the loose where I am free.

On the loose to live my life, the way I think my life should be,

For I've only got a moment and a whole world yet to see.

I'll be looking for tomorrow on the loose..."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Delicious Ambiguity

It has been a week and a half and each day has been incredibly different from one another. One day we are scrubbing dusty books, the next we are taking children’s weight and height measurements to contribute in a health clinic. We usually don’t know what we will be doing until that very day.

A beloved friend once inspired me with this quote, and so I feel it is my duty to pass it on. I think it is very fitting of the work I am doing for Tapologo.

"Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity"
-Gilda Radner

peace and Mo love

1 comment:

  1. I am now checkin yo blog on the reg. Exciting stuff! Suzi and I are in class but I now feel like I'm in SA....Miss u xox

    ReplyDelete